Wednesday, June 3, 2009

No title


Hey there guys, I landed in Singapore, the future of south east asia! I was trying to figure out how to explain this city on the flight over here and the best I can come up with is that if New York, and Hong Kong had a baby it would be called Singapore. It's one of the busiest ports in the world and the "hub" of south east asia, the people here make alot of $$, they're educated, kind, the streets are imaculately well kept and the archetecture is captivating. It's not cheap here though and I'm glad to have only 2 days here because I've visited before. Still, It's like seeing an old friend.


Not much else to say except that I miss the philipines. What an amazing place! I have never felt more welcome anywhere in the world. Period! I will return.

No comments:

Post a Comment