Friday, December 18, 2009

a little more fluff

I have to tell you all that I've really had an awesome eye opening experience here in INDIA. I just posted the one below here and have yet to put pictures but will soon. There's just a ton of beauty here that I didn't really write about. Seeing the tiger for example was one of the most incredible events of my life. What an animal of such sheer power, grace and beauty. They are like us you know! Nothing in their natural environment can attack them and survival is simple and easy. Being in the tigers world gives me the impression that every inch of that land, every hoof that walks it is there at the tigers disposal.. and even if you spend three days driving around in it without seeing one of them you can be sure that many of them have seen you. I think it'll be a few day before I put those pictures up.. So look forward to that! And I'll be home soon! Woo Hoo. I'm going to cook a Huge steak.. rare in honor of the tiger! I'll update more when I can upload pics

1 comment:

  1. Sarah E. Minor/AndersonDecember 19, 2009 at 9:26 AM

    I'll have mine medium rare thank you....;)
    So happy you got to catch those tigers in action!!!! Also so happy you are coming home to me. Can't wait to see the pictures and I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete