Sunday, May 24, 2009

That was easy

Hello everyone and Welcome to my new Blog! I've created this page for any of my friends and family to keep track of my travels this summer throught parts of SouthEast Asia. My plan is to travel frst to the Phillipines (tomorrow morning actually for me) Second to my ole friend Singapore for a few days, Third to Indonesia where I expect to do the most exploring and finally to Hong Kong for a few nights before returning to the states again in the beginning of July.

I'm not sure what kind of things you'll find in here. My intentions are to simply share with you some of my experiences through my eyes and my perspective which we'll surely, atleast in some circumstances, differ on. I have no intentions of padding down my language or tone but please be sure that it will not be my goal to offend you if at some point or another you find yourself cussing at the monitor at me for something I said. P.S Fuck you too! if you do. It's what we are you know.. Our actions and our words, our perspective and thoughts on what we see and experience. I hope that atleast one time- when you read my future posts that you have the opportunity to enjoy with me the wonderlust that fuels my soul or at the very least you find something in here that atleast brings out a Wow (even if it is under your breath).

If you were one of the three people who read anything from my last travel blog then you should know that I'll be posting teaser pictures or atleast links to the places where I upload the rest of the pictures to the internet. The address to the remaining half of my old blog (the first half was lost in translation) is here http://www.pacificogsteller.blogspot.com/ . None of the picture links work there because time kills, changes and creates technology. They are at new places. But if you find yourself really bored and are wondering wether or not you should add this page to your favorites or ever read it again, you could get an idea of what to expect from that old thing.

It's Midnight here in Bend Oregon where I call home. I plan on writing tomorrow at one of several airports I'll be passing through in the next 24 hours. My stomach is filled with butterflies at the moment as I write this. I still have so much to do before I leave for the airport in 4 and a half hours. So, I'm going to leave this post at that for now and see if I can get all the things I need to do before locking the doors to my house done.

Cheers everyone!
Brian

1 comment:

  1. oooh. and since you posted this at facewhore i bet you get more followers this time.

    ReplyDelete