Tuesday, July 7, 2009



Hi friends- It's a little strange writing on this Blog now that I'm home in my living room. Things are good here and it's great to see my friends in Bend. After2 and a half days home I feel like now would be a good time to start unpacking. My sleep schedule is completely messed up and I unfortunately have a ton of yardwork to do as soon as I clean up the horrible mess that a hundred lbs of rotting fish can make when the freezer mysteriously turned off while I was gone. Still, I'm anxious. Every day of my trip I had something to do somewhere that I could learn from, experience and challeng me. I made a little video compilation this morning that I hope you enjoy. I'll keep you posted on my next adventure. It looks like I don't have to work until august 1st so there's a ton of fishing, hiking, kayaking and adventuring to do around here... If anybody wants to visit, Let me know!

Here's the link over at youtube for the video.. make sure you have the sound turned on your computer!

1 comment:

  1. this video is incredible. I saw killer's version and it is so lame compared to this. You put the words to perfect action. As many stars allowed for this great work

    ReplyDelete